Well y’all, life has been a crazy train lately for the Holmes family circus! But there’s been some fun things thrown in there too. Here’s a little glimpse into the un-edited everyday moments that don’t always make the social media cut!
1. Enjoying the little things 2. Pool time with my girls 3. Great advice from Dove!
4. Big girl ready to ride her bike 5. Water park fun for my birthday girl 6. Too much rain
7. My little nun 8. Last summer of SFA orientation 9. Precious time with friends
For some prettier glimpses into the everyday, and to see all of the incredible people I get to work with, be sure to follow along on Instagram!
It’s been a long time since my last recap of recent phone shots, so in case you’ve missed it, here’s a quick rundown of what’s been happening over @bmariephoto.
1. A sweet little photoshoot supervisor 2. Family Halloween costumes 3. Snuggles with my girls
4. Hallelujah for Nespresso! 5. Hallelujah for In-N-Out! 6. Taking time to smell the flowers
7. My happy place 8. My happy little Pumpkin 9. My sweet mama as we wrapped up 2015
This is what we’ve been up to lately, as seen through my iPhone…
1. Healthy (and delicious) new recipes 2. Sweet newborn shoot 3. My awesome brother coming into Nacogdoches to help me out
4. Birthday morning surprises for Peanut 5. Gorgeous flowers from an amazing coworker 6. The sweetest view when I get home from work
7. SO SO happy that college football (and Gameday) are back! 8. Sweet girl has moved into a big girl bed 9. My fun new student staff
If you’re on Instagram, be sure to follow along @bmariephoto for more day-to-day sweetness (or craziness, depending on the day!) as well as sneak peeks of recent shoots! Be sure to leave your Instagram account in the comments here too – I’d love to follow along with your life moments!