Here’s a peek into what everyday life has been like over the past few months…
1. Spending lots of time with my AMAZING Orientation Leaders! 2. Daddy & his mini-me 3. Road tripping
4. Taking time to soak up gorgeous sunsets 5. Delicious crawfish boils by the master 6. Beach days
7. Pretty little God gifts on the way into work 8. Sewing projects 9. Silly time with my favorite Peanut
If you’re on Instagram, be sure to follow me (bmariephoto) for more peeks at what’s going on in between blog updates! And leave your Instagram info in the comments so I can follow along with you too!
It’s time for another iPhone recap of what’s been filling everyday life lately!!
1. Trying to make the most of feeling sickly 2. God’s handiwork is seriously breathtaking! 3. With all the rain, gotta enjoy blue sky
4. Making the most of our roses in our yard 5. Nap time project to surprise Peanut 6. Pickle-sickles at work
7. Pretty and quiet moment before an engagement shoot 8. Pregnancy has apparently made me only want cold coffee 9. My favorites
It’s been a while since I’ve posted an Instagram/iPhone photo recap… so here we go!
1. I’ve been LOVING Amy Poehler’s Yes Please (and making time to read!) 2. Quiet rainy mornings 3. My handsome man getting into photography
4. Date night to see Spamalot at SFA – so good! 5. Coffee & beignet date 6. Peanut loving her shades & hoodie
7. Officially moving into the world of pigtails 8. An amazing birthday celebration 9. Spending time in one of my favorite places on earth