Well I made it through the first year of the Yearly Bucket List project, and I just loved it. May not have hit all the items on the list, but I got most of them and it was a great way to create intentional memories and life moments in the midst of the crazy day-to-day to-do lists.
Now that another birthday has come and gone, it’s time to gear up for the second year of this project… so here we go!!!
- Take a Canton or Round Top trip.
- Build a fort with Peanut.
- Read at least 1 business book.
- Go on a bed & breakfast getaway with Max.
- Go to a concert.
- Roast s’mores.
- Gift a photoshoot.
- Go to the zoo.
- Pick wildflowers with Peanut.
- Complete some sort of photo challenge (monthly, weekly or 365).
- Sew a quilt of some kind.
- Be brave and do something different with my hair.
- Have a spa day.
- Keep a happiness journal (again).
- Write & mail hand-written love letters (again).