Here’s a peek into what everyday life has been like over the past few months…
1. Spending lots of time with my AMAZING Orientation Leaders! 2. Daddy & his mini-me 3. Road tripping
4. Taking time to soak up gorgeous sunsets 5. Delicious crawfish boils by the master 6. Beach days
7. Pretty little God gifts on the way into work 8. Sewing projects 9. Silly time with my favorite Peanut
If you’re on Instagram, be sure to follow me (bmariephoto) for more peeks at what’s going on in between blog updates! And leave your Instagram info in the comments so I can follow along with you too!
Here’s a glimpse of some the everyday moments from the past couple months as seen through my iPhone:
1. Awesome weather and lots of senior portrait shoots 2. Multiple brunches as this lovely restaurant 3. Weddings with my handsome husband
4. Birthday surprises 5. The cutest artwork from an adorable surprise visitor at work 6. Multiple crawfish boils with family and friends
7. Running a 5k 8. Sweet moments with a little Peanut who is growing up to fast 9. Getting to open the first of our anniversary envelopes from our wedding
I am lucky enough to have not one, but two great jobs. My full-time job is in higher education, and while it doesn’t necessarily come with a paycheck on the high end of the spectrum, it does have a lot of perks. One of those perks just so happens to be getting spring break.
This spring break was chock full of family and friends, and I really couldn’t have asked for much better. We fit in some pool time, but unfortunately it was still too cold for Peanut to have her first swim.
We got to spend some wonderful time with my family – my aunt and uncle flew in from California, and my brother and sister-in-law drove in from Austin for a crawfish boil. My uncle was able to cross an item off his bucket list, and he was thrilled!
The weekend was also a celebration of my dad’s birthday – I’m pretty sure he enjoyed the crawfish!
We had so much fun with everyone, and they all enjoyed getting some time with Peanut!
And to top off the weekend, my husband and I got to celebrate our first wedding anniversary together – complete with a fresh version of our wedding cake (we lost the original when the freezer gave out!) I have to say that I didn’t mind having the more recently made version – and it was just as delicious as we remembered!
I’d call Spring Break 2014 a success!