It’s time for another iPhone recap of what’s been filling everyday life lately!!
1. Trying to make the most of feeling sickly 2. God’s handiwork is seriously breathtaking! 3. With all the rain, gotta enjoy blue sky
4. Making the most of our roses in our yard 5. Nap time project to surprise Peanut 6. Pickle-sickles at work
7. Pretty and quiet moment before an engagement shoot 8. Pregnancy has apparently made me only want cold coffee 9. My favorites
It’s been a while since I’ve posted an Instagram/iPhone photo recap… so here we go!
1. I’ve been LOVING Amy Poehler’s Yes Please (and making time to read!) 2. Quiet rainy mornings 3. My handsome man getting into photography
4. Date night to see Spamalot at SFA – so good! 5. Coffee & beignet date 6. Peanut loving her shades & hoodie
7. Officially moving into the world of pigtails 8. An amazing birthday celebration 9. Spending time in one of my favorite places on earth
This is the last of the month’s Happiness Journal!! Time to cross another item off of the Yearly Bucket List!
29. An oh-so-sweet surprise gift in the mail… this necklace stands for such a great thing, and it was just what I needed on a day where I felt knocked down. So thankful for family that is family – no matter where the blood lines run. Eve & Sue – thank you, & trunks up!!!
30. I won two door prizes at the Vendor Fair at work! Gotta love gift cards/certificates for Starbucks & The Liberty Bell!
31. A surprise visit from my ‘daughter’/former Grad Assistant! It was so good to see her and catch up a little bit!!! She was such a big part of our program and my SFA experience so far, and though it’s hard to have her move on, I am so excited to see where the next step in life takes her and I know she’ll be doing great things.
In case you missed them, here’s the first few weeks of the Happiness Project:
This has seriously been such a great exercise for me – it has made me so much more intentional about recognizing and appreciating the things in my life that bring me happiness. They are so often the little things, the fleeting moments. They happen, I feel the happiness for a few moments or so, and then move on to the next part of my day. I don’t always take the time to really think about that happiness and what has caused it.
I’ve realized that this project tended to morph into a gratitude project… and I had to make the effort to really focus on the happiness itself. Maybe a gratitude project will happen to find its way into a future yearly bucket list!