Such a fun opportunity today!!! I’m waaay thankful to Jenna and Megan for reaching out to me to see if I’d be interested in guest hosting this week’s Hump Day Happenings! This link up is a lot of fun, and it’s always interesting to me to find new voices each week as I look through the posts.
This week’s Reader’s Choice was Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix by Life with Garnish. With the cooler temperatures that have FINALLY hit East Texas, this is definitely on my must try list, and hopefully I’ll get to try it out sooner rather than later!
Taking a Blog Retreat from Twin Stripe. Megan said “Developing a plan to grow your blog can be overwhelming, but Katie did a great job breaking down the steps and linking to fabulous resources.” I couldn’t agree more! Love the idea of making time to really sit down and focus.
Transitioning your Summer Clothes into all 4 Seasons from No Small Life. She said “I love how Megan took this adorable dress and showed us how to accessorize it for Fall. It gave me some great ideas for ways to transition my summer dresses to Fall!” Gotta love tips on how to maximize your existing closet!!
And I chose…
Motherhood by Set Free. This post totally hit me right in the heart!! As a mama to Peanut, (a sweet and funny 14 month old girl) I’ve hit so many rough moments, and soooo many moments where my heart is so full that I am afraid it is literally going to burst into a million Peanut-filled pieces. It’s hard on the days when you feel like you just can’t get anything right, but I think Amy said it incredibly well when she said: ‘But all is grace. And in my worst moments as a mom, His grace is abundant. And that Grace is what carries me through the happiest and crappiest of days.’
Congratulations, ladies! Don’t forget to put our Featured button somewhere on your blog. If you need another size, please let Megan know at thewalkerfiresidechats(at)gmail(dot)com!”
<a href="http://thewalkerfiresidechats.blogspot.com" title="The Walker Fireside Chats" target="_blank"><img src="http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2844/12941346115_9011c53ef6.jpg" alt="The Walker Fireside Chats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now let’s start this week’s party! If you’re new to Hump Day Happenings, here is how our linky works:
1. Follow your hosts on the following channels:
The Walker Fireside Chats
A Savory Feast
2. Grab our Hump Day Happenings button and put it somewhere on your blog. Let others know where you party on Wednesdays! Help us spread the word : ) If you need another size, please let Megan know at thewalkerfiresidechats(at)gmail(dot)com!
<a href="http://thewalkerfiresidechats.blogspot.com" title="The Walker Fireside Chats" target="_blank"><img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7418/12941345925_729f1cd8fc.jpg" alt="The Walker Fireside Chats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. Share the link(s) for your post below. Two maximum, please!
4. Visit and comment on at least one link before and after your submission.
5. Every week, Jenna and I will pick two favorite links to feature at next week’s party. We will also include a Reader’s Choice featured blogger based on which link gets the most clicks.
6. Featured links will also be included on our Hump Day Happenings Pinterest board. Make sure you follow!
7. Have fun!
Please be aware if you enter your link in Hump Day Happenings, you are giving us permission to post your content on our Pinterest board and on our blogs in the future. Any use of your posts or pictures will have proper credit given to you.
Mark your calendars for Hump Day Happenings #33 : )