It’s about time for another round of goodness from the good ol’ internet…. So let’s get to it.
- This is so pretty! Love this effect that Stephen Orlando captures, and for some reason it makes me think of my brother. Maybe it’s the lights. Maybe it’s the part that it happens on a lake… I don’t know. But I like it.
- Such a cute idea!!!! Pay attention guys – and girls, if this happens to you at the end of the month, give me a call! This is just the kind of couple I’d love to photograph on their wedding day!!
- Such an amazing rendition of such a beautiful song! Amazing. Definitely worth a listen. Trust me.
- WIth all of the anger and frustration and sadness that have been focused on lately, it was nice to see such a sweet moment between a cop and a little boy. Then I read more about that little boy and I loved it even more.
- I could not stop laughing at this…. Until I thought about how lots of “normal” clothes fit me this way since I’m a giant. AND how I could have been her since I’m all about some bargain shopping. Either way though, this is funny commentary, and her daughter does definitely look adorable in the clothes!
- I love people with good hearts. I love feel good stories. I love this.
Time for Round 7!!! Lots of things to move you & inspire you today… and one that just really made me laugh.
- These images… the love and strength they perfectly captured… I just can’t get over them. Such a beautiful reminder that beauty is in the love you have, the laughter you share, and the light in your eyes. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. Andrea Jacobson did a stellar job with these photographs.
- This is just too beautiful! The work, and the way that this mama is bringing her daughter’s work come to life at a time where so many would just dismiss that work as scribbles. I truly hope I can be that uplifting and empowering to others – especially Peanut!
- So…. wow. These 22 things were most definitely a blast from the past… minus #18. Never never never did that one. Ever.
- Y’all. This had me in tears. What an amazing little girl. And Miranda Lambert? Love her even more now.
- And one more powerful video to round out today…. This is such a great idea!
It’s time for the next installment of Web Gems!!!
- Wow. These images are so incredibly powerful. They are hard to look at, and I think that just shows how real this is, and how much of an issue bullying is. As kids, we may not realize that joking laughter at the expense of someone else can truly leave such a lasting mark. I hope to be able to raise Peanut to not only refrain from any form of bullying, but that she will refuse to be a passive bystander as well. I pray that my little girl never faces this hurt, but that if she does she knows she can talk to me about it and I pray that God will give me the words and actions to empower her and wrap her in love.
- Such a cool thing to do!! Working with college students, I see how much they can change within a year. Putting that transformation into photos? Right up my alley.
- I just talked about not letting the slow season become the “dead season” – and this list of websites is a great way to make sure you don’t get stagnant! Starting the list with a site full of photography information? Even better.
- This post is so appropriate right now – as I sit here and work on today’s post while the little one is napping 🙂 Good tips for those who are trying to blog while parenting.
- As I’m planning Peanut’s first birthday part (what?!?!?!! how did that get here so quickly?!?!), I keep seeing the most adorable ideas! While I could just go crazy with this, I’m determined to keep things reasonable (and on a budget). After all, she won’t remember this party… but I will. And I’ll have the photos to show her, so I do want to make sure we’ve got some special little details for the celebration. These ideas are just too adorable. If these little straw bows don’t make an appearance this year, I’m sure they will at some point in the future!!