Y’all…. I can’t believe that January is practically almost over. WHAT?!?!!?
And when I recently took a look at my Yearly Bucket List, I realized I have GOT to get on it! There’s a lot left to do, but I’m excited about trying to get these things done in the next 6 months. So here’s my not-so-impressive update…
- Create some art for our new home. – In progress – I’ve got some of my photos up, but nothing new. Plans to get some photos of the girls for their playroom, though!
- Run a photo giveaway or scholarship contest.
- PJ movie marathon day with Peanut.
- Go to the Magnolia Silos. – Had this one planned & had to cancel! So sad. I’ll get there though!
- Go to an art exhibit.
- Keep a happiness journal (again). – Planned – Going to start on February 1
Watch a sunrise. – DONE – Galveston trip September 16th
- Participate in a styled shoot.
Fly a kite with Peanut. DONE – Galveston trip September 15th
- Spend more quiet time with Jesus. – In Progress – not doing this as much as I’d like, but we’re getting there!
- Go on a sports-day date with Max.
- Be published on a portrait or wedding blog.
- Read at least 5 books just for fun. – In Progress – I’ve finished Gone Girl, Present Over Perfect, All the Light We Cannot See, & currently reading The Girl on the Train
- Go on some sort of trip with Max.
So since I obviously need a little help getting going on some of these, where would you suggest we go for number 14??? Anywhere in good driving distance from Houston? What should my next book be for #13??