Going into creating this year’s list it has been a little strange since I really have no idea what my year is going to look like. Not sure if I’ll have a full time or part-time job, or if I’ll be going full-time with my photography. Right now I also have no idea where we’ll be living at the end of the year (I sure hope it isn’t still in my parents’ house!), so trying to think of what I can fit in is a little challenging since I don’t know what life will look like, but I’ve decided to think of that as a fun thing, rather than a challenge!
So here’s the list for round 3 of the Yearly Bucket List:
- Create some art for our new home.
- Run a photo giveaway or scholarship contest.
- PJ movie marathon day with Peanut.
- Go to the Magnolia Silos.
- Go to an art exhibit.
- Keep a happiness journal (again).
- Watch a sunrise.
- Participate in a styled shoot.
- Fly a kite with Peanut.
- Spend more quiet time with Jesus.
- Go on a sports-day date with Max.
- Be published on a portrait or wedding blog.
- Read at least 5 books just for fun.
- Go on some sort of trip with Max.
To see the lists & outcomes from previous years, just click below!