Well half of the year is already gone for my second Yearly Bucket List challenge, and I figured it was time for an update! I haven’t crossed a whole lot off of my list, but there are a few things in the works so soon there will be a few more to check off!
- Take a Canton or Round Top trip. Planned – March 4
- Build a fort with Peanut.
Read at least 1 business book.– DONE – #GIRLBOSS, & currently reading The E-Myth Revisited
- Go on a bed & breakfast getaway with Max.
- Go to a concert.
- Roast s’mores.
- Gift a photoshoot. Planned – Maternity & Newborn photos for my brother & sister-in-law (I can’t wait for these shoots!!)
- Go to the zoo.
- Pick wildflowers with Peanut.
- Complete some sort of photo challenge (monthly, weekly or 365). In progress – August, September, October, November, December, January
- Sew a quilt of some kind. In progress – fabric is purchased, just need to hurry up and find a chunk of time to get it done! Frustrated with myself for not having this one already crossed off!
Be brave and do something different with my hair.DONE – cut & color Dec. 17th Have a spa day.DONE – massage & nails done Sept. 12th
- Keep a happiness journal (again). Planned – going to start this on March 1
- Write & mail hand-written love letters (again).