It was a great start to the week yesterday when I was nominated by Tidy Your Temple for the One Lovely Blog Award! Such a pleasant surprise, THANK YOU!! I can’t wait to follow along as you experience the joys (and rough patches) of pregnancy. Congrats!!
So as far as the award goes, here’s how it works:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. Done.
- You must list the rules and display the award. Yep.
- You must add seven facts about yourself. See below.
- You must nominate other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated. This award has no restrictions as to who you can nominate. Again, see below.
- You must follow the blogger who nominated you. Done and DONE!
Facts about me:
- I am nothing without my family. Husband, baby girl, immediate family, extended family. They mean sooooo much to me!
- I have spent almost a decade working in Orientation, and I still love it.
- My favorite time of year is fall – weather cools off, and college football returns. (Still waiting on the cooler weather but I’m ooooooooo so happy about football!)
- I am trying my best to find the balance between pushing myself to achieve goals and keep growing, while at the same time not trying to do it all. If you’ve got tips on that one – hit me up.
- I could eat enchiladas pretty much everyday.
- I really miss swimming competitively and playing volleyball. Those sports were a huge part of my life as I was growing up.
- I have anxiety when it comes to making big purchases for my photography. No matter how much I justify it in my head by looking at all the work I’ve done, I still get a little panicky. Chalk that one up to my bargain shopper genes, I guess.
- The Walker Fireside Chats – Megan is such a great storyteller! She does a great job of mixing in snippets of her life, how-to’s, and inspiration. Good stuff!
- Amanda Hedgepeth Photography – I just LOVE Amanda’s work, but I think I appreciate her open, honest style even more. Her New Mom Serious is amazing… I can totally relate to a lot of it!
- Moms Without Answers – Title of this blog just says it all. Refreshingly honest!
To those I have nominated, please don’t feel any pressure to play along… just thought you should know I truly enjoy following your blogs!