It’s time for the next installment of Web Gems!!!
- Wow. These images are so incredibly powerful. They are hard to look at, and I think that just shows how real this is, and how much of an issue bullying is. As kids, we may not realize that joking laughter at the expense of someone else can truly leave such a lasting mark. I hope to be able to raise Peanut to not only refrain from any form of bullying, but that she will refuse to be a passive bystander as well. I pray that my little girl never faces this hurt, but that if she does she knows she can talk to me about it and I pray that God will give me the words and actions to empower her and wrap her in love.
- Such a cool thing to do!! Working with college students, I see how much they can change within a year. Putting that transformation into photos? Right up my alley.
- I just talked about not letting the slow season become the “dead season” – and this list of websites is a great way to make sure you don’t get stagnant! Starting the list with a site full of photography information? Even better.
- This post is so appropriate right now – as I sit here and work on today’s post while the little one is napping 🙂 Good tips for those who are trying to blog while parenting.
- As I’m planning Peanut’s first birthday part (what?!?!?!! how did that get here so quickly?!?!), I keep seeing the most adorable ideas! While I could just go crazy with this, I’m determined to keep things reasonable (and on a budget). After all, she won’t remember this party… but I will. And I’ll have the photos to show her, so I do want to make sure we’ve got some special little details for the celebration. These ideas are just too adorable. If these little straw bows don’t make an appearance this year, I’m sure they will at some point in the future!!