It’s round 3 of Web Gems, y’all! Time for a few little snippets of what I’m loving out there on the internet these days….
- This is so in line with the way I think about photoshopping and being proud of the way you look and the time and experiences that lead to those fine lines. Kate is stunning and I love that she stands in the face of the perfect Hollywood pressure to be a shining example to women everywhere that you are beautiful, no matter what your age or wrinkle count!!
Image by Getty Images
- I am so guilty of falling into the trap of feeling like I need to get the house clean before “relaxing” with Peanut or my husband – but I really do try to remind myself to let the mess wait and cherish the little moments with them while I can. I absolutely love her perspective about not only embracing those moments with family (amidst the mess), but specifically and pointedly inviting God to be there as well. So well written, and such a good reminder! (And for real, how cute is her daughter?!?!)
- Holy tailgating, Batman! I seriously want one of these! (Or want friends with one of these.) This idea is totally brilliant and they executed it to perfection. Add in the fact that they are Red Raiders and started this whole she-bang with a red and black, Double T covered beauty? Even better. Is it time for college football yet?!?!
Image via boxLIFE
- LOVE this. My husband can attest to the fact that there are certain words/phrases that I cannot stand. We should all be cognizant of the words we use – and how we use them. Take a minute to think about the phrases that have become everyday vocabulary, and think about what those phrases actually imply. Make the choice today to try to eliminate one phrase/word in the effort to be more open an accepting of others.
Image via Upworthy.com
- This is pretty much me in a list of 26 things. And my best friend alerted me to this list. So clearly, #17 is true.
Columbia Pictures / Via buzzfeed.com